View Events/Assignments for
- PE RULES:
- No talking while the teacher is talking.
- Raise your hand for permission to speak.
- Follow directions quickly.
- No gum or candy.
- Wear a gym shoe with a rubber bottom. No flip flops or she without a back to it.
- No sliding on the gym floor.
- Follow the BOBCAT Pledge.
- If sick or injured, please keep teacher informed about participation status through a signed note.
- Physical Education
Physical Education Class helps students develop the knowledge, skills, attitudes and behavior needed for a lifelong commitment to health and fitness.
Learning about health doesn't have to be boring. At Playnormous, we are all about getting healthy the fun way!
- Kentucky Dept. of Education
Core Content for Assessment - represents the content that has been identified as essential for all students to know and will be included on the state assessment.
- Dance games
Dancing game: Press the correct cursor keys as they scroll down the screen and flesh in the red box.
Kids.gov: The U.S. Government's Official Web Portal for Kids ... Exercise and Eating Healthy; Government; Health and Safety; History
- Kids health
KidsHealth has doctor-approved articles, animations, games, and resources to help kids learn more about their bodies and stay healthy.
U.S. federal guide offering access to all government web sites with reliable and accurate information on nutrition and dietary guidance.
The National Association for Sport and Physical Education (NASPE) provides information about appropriate physical education practices and programs