A-Team is the Pendleton County Artist Team for grades 7 through 12. The structure of this team will be different this year as meetings will be a series of workshops meeting once a month at Falmouth School Center instead of weekly meetings with open studio. Hopefully this will help everyone to focus and make better use of our time.
Workshops are free to A-Team members who have paid their $25.00 dues to help cover the cost of materials. Non-members may choose to attend workshop sessions at a fee of $5.00 per workshop. Work from these sessions will be selected to send to the KyAEA Conference Competition, Scholastic Art Competition, and the High School All-State competition.
For each workshop session, students leave Sharp Middle School at 2:30 by bus to go to Falmouth School Center. Students will need to be picked up at 6:00.
2012-13 GATES ART/A-Team Workshops (FSC 3:00 – 6:00)
- September, 27, 2012 (Zentangle)
- November 12, 2012 (Glass Sculpture)
- November 29, 2012 (Printmaking)
- December 13, 2012 (Fiber Art)
- January 7, 2013 (Collage)
- February 7, 2013 (Encaustic Painting)
- March 4, 2013 (Photography)
- April 15, 2013 (Casting Clay)
- May ??? (Primitive Pit-Firing or Open Studio)
Please feel free to contact Mrs. Lustenberg with any questions at email@example.com