These are various websites that focus on subjects such as math, language arts, science, social studies, etc. that students can access for practice.
1. Multiplication.com--This site helps students review multiplication tables and even practice addition and subtraction facts. There are interactive and classroom games as well as worksheets that can be downloaded.. http://www.multiplication.com/
2. Funbrain--This site is filled with various games in language arts and math that students can play while practicing concepts. http://www.funbrain.com
3. ABCya.com provides free educational kids computer games and activities for elementary students to learn on the web. These computer activities were created, or approved by, certified school teachers. Students can choose the appropriate grade level, and all educational games are free.
4. This is a great website that provides free games and books for children to read and build their phonics strategies.
5. Lexia is a technology-based reading based program that helps student increase reading proficiency. Students were given a username and password at school. http://www.lexiacore5.com/
6. Students can access our reading series called Reading Street and math series called enVision Math through the Pearson website. All log-in information has been provided to students while at school.