These are various websites that focus on subjects that students can access for practice.
1. Multiplication.com helps students review multiplication tables and even practice addition and subtraction facts. There are interactive and classroom games as well as worksheets that can be downloaded.. http://www.multiplication.com/
2. Funbrain is a site filled with various games in language arts and math that students can play while practicing concepts. http://www.funbrain.com
3. ABCya.com provides free educational kids computer games and activities for elementary students to learn on the web. These computer activities were created, or approved by, certified school teachers. Students can choose the appropriate grade level, and all educational games are free.
4. Starfall.com is a great website that provides free games and books for children to read and build their phonics strategies.
5. SpellingCity.com is a great website at which students can practice spelling, vocabulary, reading and writing skills.
6. Students can access MobyMax, so they can practice reading and math skills.