Ms. Julie Wood
Phone: (859) 654-3355 Ext. 7926
Ms. Anita Brown
Registrar & Student Records
Phone: (859) 654-3355 Ext. 7924
Office Hours: 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Parents / Guardians: If you have changed your residence address, your email address, or any of your phone numbers, please notify Anita Brown at (859) 654-3355 ext. 7924 so she can correct the records on your child.
LOCAL SCHOLARSHIPS will soon be available on this site. Plan ahead for the “Scholarship Blitz”.
- -Prepare an academic profile and scholastic resume. A sample can be found on the counseling department webpage under scholarship resources.
- -Secure letters of recommendation. Many of the scholarships require 2 or 3 recommendations; so, be a step ahead and ask teachers and/or others to write letters of scholarship recommendation for you.
*The letter does not have to name a specific scholarship, but should speak to your qualities of work ethic as well as involvement in school and community.
Most of these people would appreciate having a copy of your resume to reference in writing your letters.
Important Dates for the 2019 Local Scholarship Program:
- January: Scholarships will be available on-line through the high school web page January 18th.
- February 15th: Deadline for completed scholarship applications to be returned to the Guidance office. Scholarships will be accepted until 3:00 p.m. No late submissions, NO EXCEPTIONS!
- May (TBD) : Senior Scholarship & Award Night @ PCHS. If you are a recipient of a scholarship, you will be notified with an invitation to attend.
Local Scholarship Information & Forms: Click Here