PRESCHOOL PRE- REGISTRATION FOR THE 2021- 2022 SCHOOL YEAR
We are asking parents/guardians who are interested in enrolling their child in our preschool program for the 2021-2022 school year to complete the pre-registration document below and return to us.
Please complete and submit pre-registration form using one of the following options: online by clicking the submit button on the form when completed, by U.S. Mail or drop off at Pendleton County Preschool, Board of Education Office, ( 2525 US Hwy 27 N, Falmouth, KY 41040).
After receiving the pre-registration form, we will contact you for an appointment when we have the next screening day scheduled. Additional forms will be completed at the preschool screening. Please see this page for a list of required documents you need to submit before enrollment.
You may continue to use this preschool registration link though out the year to express interest in a developmental screening for your child. We will call you with more information and to schedule an appointment for your child's screening.
Pendleton County Preschool is available at no cost for eligible children.
Guidelines for eligibility include:
Children who are 4 years old on or before August 1st may qualify based on federal income guidelines (160% of poverty level). This is determined by the number of household members and their combined income.
Preschool eligibility for children who are 3 years old is based on developmental needs determined by assessments provided by the district.
Children who are 4 years old on or before August 1st may also qualify based on developmental needs regardless of family income level.
- Three and four year old children.
- Children who will be 4 years old on or before August 1st may qualify under the federal income guidelines with or without a developmental delay.
- Children who turn 4 after 8/1/2021 will be considered 3 year olds for the 2021-2022 school year and may qualify with a developmental delay.
- Eligibility determination for state funded preschool
- Household income and/or developmental needs are considered.
WHEN? Next preschool screenings for the 2021-22 school year will be:
Northern Elementary Southern Elementary
July 27, 2021 July 29, 2021
To schedule an appointment, please call:
Lisa Aulick, 859-654-6911
Bring the following required documents to the screening with your child:
- state birth certificate
- social security card (optional)
- proof of residence in Pendleton Co. - such as driver's license, utility bill, lease agreement
- current immunization certificate with an expiration date
- For a child who will be 4 on or before August 1, 2021, please bring proof of income.
- school entry physical
- eye exam performed by an eye doctor by January 1st.
Please follow the link to the right on this page to KDE health forms page to view the blank health forms.
- To help you prepare your child for success in kindergarten and beyond.
- To identify and serve those who have a developmental delay in one or more of the following areas: MOTOR, COGNITIVE, LANGUAGE, SOCIAL OR SELF HELP SKILLS.
- The preschool screening will indicate whether or not your child is meeting developmental milestones in these areas.
- Our goal is to equip our youngest learners with the knowledge and skills necessary for kindergarten readiness.