Food Service

My Tray
Food Service Coordinator


859-654-3325 Ext: 2651
or 859-363-4330
District Student Support Service Bldg








Children may pick up weekly meals on Wednesday’s from 10:30 AM-12:00 PM at all schools. We ask that those wishing to pick up weekly meals call (859) 654-3325 ext. 2650 or 2651 to pre-order these meals.


More information can be found on the Pendleton County Schools website and on Pendleton County Schools social media sites.










Pendleton County School District is seeking ideas on School Nutrition and Wellness feedback on the School Nutrition and Wellness policy. This report is provided in compliance with KRS 158.856 as an overview of the nutrition and physical activity available in the Pendleton County School system with the recommendation for areas of improvement. The Board will review any recommendations offered by the general public in developing a plan to be implemented in the 2019-20 school year. Please review the Report under the wellness tab and provide any comments or recommendations to the Pendleton County Schools Food Service Director, Lisa Mitchell at

Thank you for your time and interest!


Online Payments are Available for extra items:

*Sign into Infinite Campus Parent Portal

*Go to Payments

(You must have a Parental Portal account set up before you can sign in. Please contact Mary Pettit at the District Student Support Services office at 859-654-4981 or you may email Mary Pettit @

Lunch account balances and purchase history are available on Infinite Campus - Parent Portal under Food Service.

Check it out!


Click on each of the schools below to see the breakfast and lunch menu.
Pendleton HighSchool
Sharp Middle School
Northern Elementary
Southern Elementary


USDA Nondiscrimination Statement

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. 


Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.


To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992.

Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2)  fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3)  email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider