Phillip Sharp Middle School
Invites You to
Tuesday, September 24th, 2019
- Meet with your child’s teacher
- Attend Information Sessions
Sessions to be offered:
- Understanding STAR test results: Parents will learn how to interpret scores, set goals with their child, and the timeline for upcoming STAR assessments.
- High School vs. Middle School: Learn how to begin now preparing your child for high school. High school administrators will explain assessment benchmarks, graduation requirements, dual credit and other topics. Targeted audience is 8th grade parents, but all can attend.
- Student Safety: District SRO, David Jones, will be sharing the dangers of vaping, as teen use is on the rise.
- Infinite Campus: Learn how to access your child’s grades, attendance and other important information by using Infinite Campus.
FRYSC Qualifying Christmas Event